AIA Vitality Active Weekend Charity Challenge. Let's Turn Exercise Points into COVID-19 Relief Donations
AIA continues to organise CSR activities under the theme of ‘Fighting Against COVID-19.’ After recently donating a total of 2 million baht to 20 field hospitals across the country, AIA is organising a charity workout event to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
This weekend, let's turn your calories into COVID-19 relief donations. AIA Vitality members are invited to take part in the “AIA Vitality Active Weekend Charity Challenge.” For every 100 exercise points earned between 12 - 13 June 2021, AIA will donate 20 baht to World Vision Foundation of Thailand to aid those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak in Thailand and India.
AIA Vitality Active Weekend Charity Challenge held to raise funds for COVID 19 victims has ended with success! Thank you AIA Vitality members for working out and collecting exercise points. This activity has been extremely well-received among AIA Vitality members, who logged in a combined 103,542,500 steps calculated as 1,029,900 million exercise points or a donation of 205,980 baht. Moreover, AIA Thailand will double that amount and make a donation totalling 411,960 baht to World Vision Foundation of Thailand.
AIA would like to sincerely thank all AIA Vitality members for taking charge of their health and participating in this CSR activity. AIA Thailand assures to stand by and support all Thais and people around the world to overcome this pandemic together with strong mind and body.
Terms and Conditions:
- Exercise points from fitness events e.g. marathon etc. are excluded from AIA Vitality Active Weekend Charity Challenge.
- Members who have reached maximum 15,000 exercise points per membership year are eligible to earn the reward if they continue to exercise and achieve the target.
- Member must link a designated fitness tracking device or fitness apps and must sync their workout data with AIA Vitality Program to earn exercise points within 13 June 2021 at 23.59 pm.
- Eligible fitness tracking device and fitness apps include Apple Health, Samsung Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Suunto, Huawei Health, Polar, Google Fit and Strava.
- This special campaign is for AIA Vitality members only.
- AIA Vitality terms and conditions apply.
- AIA reserves the rights to discontinue the campaign, as well as amend any of the terms and conditions any time without prior notice.