Earn 100 Vitality Points by Taking a Quiz on "Shopping for a Healthier, Longer, Better Life" and Get a Chance to Win a Special Prize.
19 Aug – 30 Sep 2020
Turn pro on nutrition with the AIA Vitality Nutrition Masterclass: "Shopping for a Healthier, Longer, Better Life". Earn 100 Vitality Points from taking the quiz. Plus, grab a chance to win a special prize! Special campaign available from 19 August - 30 September 2020 only.
Special Prizes Winners Announcement;-
- A signed football from David Beckham – AIA Global Ambassador: 1 prize: วรวัธก์ สุขพานิช
- Fitbit Versa Lite: 1 prize: Ryan Cullen
- Spurs Jersey (2020/21 Season): 2 prizes
- จุฑารัตน์ มากดี
- อาภานันท์ จันสมบัติ
- AIA Vitality Reversible Tote Bag: 20 prizes
- Aran Jirawanidchakorn
- Suthinee Phanuvatsuk
- Wasana Thiwongweang
- กฤศณธัช เพ็ชรชนะ
- จารุวรรณ ชูติสินธุ
- ณาศิส ค้วนเครือ
- นันทภรณ์ บรรจบผล
- ปริญญา มาเสริฐศรี
- พจน์ ธรรมวงศ์สกุล
- พรรษา นักระนาด
- พัชรากร กิตติตระกูล
- พิณรัตน์ รัตนวิสุทธิ์
- ภณวิชญ์กฤษณ์ เลิศศิริอมร
- มัญชุวีร์ ปานนุช
- รัตนาภรณ์ วะสะติ
- วีณา เพ็งมีศรี
- ศุภชัย ใจกระสันต์
- ศุภณัฐ ลีลาภัทรพันธุ์
- สัณหกิจ บุณยรัตน์เสวี
- อรุณี ลัทธิธรรม
All winners will be contacted by an SMS via the contact numbers from AIA Vitality database to confirm their delivery address.
AIA Vitality Nutrition Masterclass: Shopping for a Healthier, Longer, Better Life
Health is the most important asset in our life. It allows us to be the best version of ourselves and it helps us to achieve more in life as well. Healthy eating starts with the availability of healthy foods at home. Check out the tips and mission for your next grocery shopping or food ordering.
|Tips for grocery shopping: Shop after Meals, Use a Basket, and Check the Ingredients.|
Tips #1: Shop after Meals
Because we tend to make poor food choices when we are hungry during grocery shopping.
Tip #2: Use a basket instead of trolley.
It helps to burn more calories and trains your arm strength.
Tip #3: Check the ingredients.
The ingredients are listed in the order of their quantity. Checking the per 100 g. column is more accurate when comparing similar products. Good nutrients that we can aim for are protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals. Limit added sugars, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium and avoiding trans fat.
|Grocery Shopping Mission: Find a Rainbow, Make it Whole, and Keep it Lean.|
Mission #1: Find a RAINBOW.
It’s very important for us to include a wide variety of fruits and vegetables in our diet. Because they are rich in phytonutrients that give them their unique vibrant colours. Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plants and they act like Antioxidants to protect our body from diseases. On top of that, they are also low in calories but high in fibre. This means that they can help us feel fuller longer and prevents us from overeating.
Mission #2: Make it WHOLE.
Whole grains are less processed compared to their refined counterparts. They retain more nutrients and fibre which are more beneficial to our health. Some examples of whole grains are brown rice, oats, whole wheat noodles and wholemeal bread.
Mission #3: Keep it LEAN.
Lean meat is a better choice because it has more protein and less unhealthy fats. Seafood, eggs, tofu, low-fat milk and plain yoghurt are also great sources of protein. Studies show that seafood intake doesn’t contribute to our cholesterol levels. However, unhealthy fats in the cooking are the culprit.
Besides, having fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel and snapper twice a week can also help protect our heart because they are great sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. Tofu, beans, lentils and unsalted nuts are great plant-based protein and they have less unhealthy fats. Eating more plant-based foods can also help to reduce our carbon footprint. That means it’s not only great for our health but also for the environment too.
So, for your next grocery shopping or food ordering, “Find a RAINBOW, make it WHOLE and lastly, keep it LEAN”.
Take this easy quiz and answer the first 5 questions to earn 100 Vitality Points and answer the 6th question to win special prizes.
Between 19 August – 30 September 2020 only
Terms & Conditions:
- This campaign is for AIA Vitality members only.
- AIA Vitality members who complete the first 5 questions of the quiz on "Shopping for a Healthier, Longer, Better Life" article between 19 August – 30 September 2020 at 23.59 hrs. will be awarded 100 Vitality Points under “Others” category regardless of the test result. Vitality Points awarded under Others category are capped at 500 points/membership year.
- Vitality Points will be awarded to your Points Statement for completed and verified data submission. Points will be awarded in 3 rounds:
- Quiz completed between 19 – 31 August 2020, points awarded within 7 September 2020
- Quiz completed between 1 – 15 September 2020, points awarded within 22 September 2020
- Quiz completed between 15 – 30 September 2020, points awarded within 7 October 2020
- You can earn Vitality Points from participating this campaign only once.
- Points allocation is subject to AIA Vitality terms and conditions.
- Winners of the special prizes will be chosen from the best answers of Question 6 and grouped by the prizes the winners have selected in Question 7 (PRIZE 1 - 3). The next 20 best answers from PRIZE 1 - 3 will win PRIZE 4: AIA Vitality Reversible Tote Bag. There are total 24 prizes including:
- PRIZE 1: A signed football from David Beckham – AIA Global Ambassador - 1 prize
- PRIZE 2: Fitbit Versa Lite - 1 prize
- PRIZE 3: Spurs Jersey (2020/21 Season) - 2 prizes
- PRIZE 4: Vitality Reversible Tote Bag - 20 prizes
- The campaign winners will be announced on 7 October 2020 on this webpage. We will contact the winners via the contact numbers from AIA Vitality database to confirm their postal address.
- The rewards cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred. AIA reserves the right to change the rewards without prior notice.
- One member can win only one prize throughout the campaign.
- Spurs Jersey (2020/21 Season) shirts may not available in some sizes.
- AIA recognizes the responsibility of collecting, storing, processing or using of personal data. By providing and submitting the documents as required in this campaign, details as appeared in the campaign announcement, you voluntary agreed to share the information. You may omit to share any information as requested by AIA which may restrict AIA to service and award Vitality Points and/or prizes for this campaign.
- AIA reserves the right to change, cancel, or amend the details and the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. AIA decision is final.