Advanced screening allows you to detect serious illnesses earlier, so as to increase the chance of cure and recovery. You will earn 1,000 Vitality Points for each eligible advanced screening annually (except Pap Smear, once every 3 years):
- Pap Smear* (females aged 21 or above)
- Mammogram (females aged 40 or above)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test (males aged 50 or above)
- Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) (all adults aged 50 or above)
- HIV Test (all adults)
*For pap smear, you will earn 1,000 Vitality points in the current year and the following two consecutive years.
How to Claim Points for Advanced Health Screening
- Make a booking with Health Check Network hospitals or your preferred hospitals.
- Go for advanced health screening appointment at partner hospitals that you’ve booked, present your AIA Vitality membership card to enjoy exclusive rate.
- Submit proof such as medical certificate or receipt to earn Vitality Points.
1. Choose "Assessments" tab. Click "What can I do?" next to Check Your Health bar.
2. Scroll down and click "Claim Points" at Advanced Health Screening section.
3. Click "Claim Points"
4. Select assessment date. Click "Select File" to upload photo of proof then click "Continue"
5. Select photo of proof for each screening or click "Upload More" to add more photos. Then click "Submit"
6. After submission, your points will be added within 72 hours. Click "Back to my assessments" to close the window.