Earn 1,000 Vitality points for each eligible advanced screening
Advanced screening allows you to detect serious illnesses earlier, so as to increase the chance of cure and recovery. You can earn Vitality points from submitting your screening results.
- Pap Smear (females aged 21 or above)
- Mammogram (females aged 40 or above)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test (males aged 50 or above)
- Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) (all adults aged 45 or above*)
- HIV Test (all adults)
* Members ages 45 – 49 years old, please submit your proof of the FOBT check-up by email to email@example.com
Where to get Advanced Screening?
- AIA Vitality Health Check Network hospitals get exclusive rates of health check packages at the participating hospitals.
- Any hospitals and clinics.
Submit the proof such as a health report, medical certificate, or receipt with your full name, hospital or clinic name, and date via the AIA Vitality application to claim points.
How to claim points from Advanced Screening
1. Go to “Assessments” tab, choose “Advanced Screening”
2. Tap “Claim Points”
3. Select the date as shown in your document.
4. Choose the screening you want to claim points and tap “Continue”.
5. Submit your proof by taking a photo via the app or uploading a file then tap “Continue”.
6. Take a clear photo of your proof then tap an icon at the top left corner to continue.
7. Tap “Add photo” to if needed and tab “Continue” to proceed.
8. Select another health screening to claim more points or select “No” to continue.
9. Recheck the details and tap “Submit result” to claim points. Points will appear in the points history.