Exercise regularly for better health and earn up to 15,000 Vitality Points/membership year from various physical activities include daily steps count, workouting at gym and participating fitness events such as a marathon run, a bike race.
Earn up to 15,000 Vitality Points/membership year from 3 main types of physical activities as follows:
1. Fitness devices and apps. Earn up to 100 points/day*
- Mobile applications: applications that support AIA Vitality points accumulation such as Samsung Health, Apple Health, Strava and Google Fit
- Fitness devices: devices (smart watches) that can link with AIA Vitality app for earning points such as Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Watch, Samsung Gear, Suunto, Polar, and Mi Band
How to earn exercise points
|Steps Taken (per day)||7,500 – 12,499||50|
|12,500 or above||100|
|Speed Data||At least 30 minutes at a minimum average speed of 4 km/hr||50|
|At least 30 minutes at a minimum average speed of 7.2 km/hr||100|
|Heart Rate Data||At least 30 minutes at an average heart rate > 60% of age related maximum heart rate||50|
|At least 60 minutes at an average heart rate > 60% of age related maximum heart rate||100|
2. Earn up to 1,500 points/day from participating in Organized Fitness Events
You can also earn up to 15,000 points/day from participating in organized fitness events such as road running, cycling, triathlons and other physical activities.
3. Earn 100 points/day by visiting our partner gyms
Earn 100 points/day by visiting the following partner gyms:
If you participate in more than 1 physical activity in one day, the points that you earn will be from the physical activity that earns you the highest points. For example, if you participate in a 10 kilometer road running event and accumulate more than 12,500 steps in one day, you will be earn 450 points for that day from the 10 kilometer road running event, excluding the 100 points from the steps accumulation.