Find out how fit you are and earn up to 1,500 Vitality points/membership year
Know your fitness level by taking a fitness test at our partner gyms (even if you are not a fitness member) for FREE. Earn up to 1,500 Vitality Points if your results are in the healthy range.
- Fitness assessment
- Body Mass Index
- Blood pressure
- Body fat percentage
3 steps to claim points from fitness test
Book an appointment at your desired gym.
Book an appointment for your Fitness Test at our fitness partners including ABSolute Gym, Celebrity Fitness, Fitness First, Prodigy Sport Club or Virgin Active via contact channels specified in the app.
Go for the test on the date, time and place as appointed.
Please follow the recommendations below to prepare for the test.
- Avoid eating at least 90 minutes before the appointment.
- Don’t smoke for at least 30 minutes prior to blood pressure being measured.
- Avoid caffeine for up to 3 hours before the assessment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 24 hours before participation in exercise.
- Don’t exercise or perform strenuous physical activity on the day of the test.
- Wear clothes suitable for exercise.
Submit your test results to earn points
Submit your test results with your full name, date, and place of assessment to claim points via a channel as specified in the application.
How to claim points from Fitness Test
1. Go to “Assessments” tab, choose “Face to Face” then tap "Fitness Test".
2. Tap “Claim Points”
3. Select the date as shown in your document.
4. Submit results of all test then tap “Continue”.
5. Fill in your health data then tap “Continue”.
6. Submit your proof by taking a photo via the app or uploading a file then tap “Continue”.
7. Take a clear photo of your proof then tap an icon at the top left corner to continue.
8. Tap “Add photo" to provide a complete document or tab “Continue” to proceed.
9. Recheck the details and tap “Submit result” to claim points. Points will appear in the points history.