Know how healthy your meals are by tracking your food with the AIA Vitality Thailand app.
“Food Tracker” can tell how healthy your meal is. By taking a new food photo or uploading from your phone gallery via the AIA Vitality Thailand application, the AI will analyse your dish and calculate into a healthy food score. The feature will help you to eat healthier with more fun.
- Score 1 – Very unhealthy High in bad fats, salt or sugar. Avoid food like this.
- Score 2 – Unhealthy Not too bad. Should eat very little of this.
- Score 3 – Average You need less of bad fats, salt and sugar. Eat twice a week max.
- Score 4 – Healthy You can eat this type of meals quite often.
- Score 5 – Very healthy Low in fats, salt or sugar. You can eat this daily.
How to use Food Tracker feature
1. Click to expand the menu tray on the dashboard and access "Food Tracker"
2. Tap the + button on the top corner or tap "Get started"
3. Tap "Take photo" or "Select from your album" to upload a photo from your phone.
4. Follow the instructions and take a clear food photo. Tap " Analyse meal"
5. The Al may takes a few minutes to analyse your dish.
6. Your food score will appear when analysing completed. See all of your photos by tapping "See past entries"