Link Garmin with AIA Vitality app to earn Vitality points from exercise and sleep.
Earn up to 100 exercise points per day and up to 15,000 exercise points per membership year from daily steps, heart rate, speed, and calorie data.
Earn 5 points per day and up to 1,830 points per membership year from tracking your sleep with compatible Garmin device and sleep 7 hours or more.
Get Started with Garmin
Once you have Garmin device, you need to download Garmin Connect application, create Garmin account, and pair the device via Garmin Connect application.
How to create a Garmin account
How to Link Garmin Connect with AIA Vitality App
Now that you have completed the above mentioned steps, log in to AIA Vitality application and follow these steps below to link Garmin Connect with AIA Vitality application.
1. Log into AIA Vitality app. Select menu and scroll down to select "My devices"
2. Scroll down to find Garmin app icon. Click "Link"
3. Sign in with your Garmin user email and password. Click "Sign In"
4. Click "Save" to agree to share Activities and Daily Health Stats data from Garmin Connect.
5. Click "Agree" to give permission for exercise data syncing.
6. Upon successful linking, the device status will change to "Last Synced" on the My Device page.
Tips Turn on the mobile bluetooth and sync your exercise activities with Garmin application regularly. Understanding the features of your device and how to use them also help increase the opportunities to earn exercise points. Don't forget to wear Garmin to bed to earn sleep points.