With Huawei tracking device, you can earn up to 100 exercise points per day and up to 15,000 exercise points each membership year from various exercise activities including your daily steps, heart rate, and calorie data.
Get Started with Huawei
2. Create a Huawei ID
1. Open Huawei Health app and click "Register" to create a new account.
3. Select your date of birth and click NEXT
4. Select "Use email address" to create the Huawei ID.
5. Fill in your email and click NEXT
6. Set and confirm your password then click NEXT.
7. Click VERIFIED to verify your email.
8. Check your inbox and click "Verify" to complete setting up Huawei ID.
How to Link Huawei Health with AIA Vitality App
Now that you have completed setting up your Huawei device on Huawei Health app, log in to AIA Vitality application and follow these steps.
1. Log into AIA Vitality app. Select menu and scroll down to select "My devices"
2. Scroll down to find Huawei Health app icon. Click "Link"
3. Log in with your Huawei ID user email and password. Click LOG IN.
4. Click "Select All" to give permission for exercise data syncing. Click "Authorize and log in"
5. Upon successful linking, the device status will change to "Last Synced" on the My Device page.
Tips Your daily steps data from Huawei Health app will be autometically synced with AIA Vitality app within 8 am on the next day. Also, don't forget to turn on the mobile Bluetooth and sync your exercise activities with Huawei Health application regularly. Understanding the features of your device and how to use them also help increase the opportunities to earn exercise points.
Earn exercise points using Huawei Health
|Steps taken/day||7,500 – 12,499 steps||50|
|12,500 steps or above||100|
|Heart Rate||At an average heart rate of more than 60% of your age-related maximum heart rate for at least 30 minutes||50|
|At an average heart rate of more than 70% of your age-related maximum heart rate for at least 30 minutes||100|
|Calories Burned||At least 30 min at 150 kcal/hr.||50|
|At least 60 min at 300 kcal/hr.||100|
Other than earning points with a tracking device, you can also earn up to 15,000 exercise point each membership year from participating fitness and organized fitness events. Click here to learn more