With Polar tracking device, you can earn up to 100 exercise points per day and up to 15,000 exercise points each membership year from various exercise activities including your daily steps, heart rate, speed, and calorie data.
Get Started with Polar
Once you have a Polar device, you need to download Polar Flow application, create a Polar account, and pair the device via the application.
How to create a Polar account
1. Click "Accept" to agree with the app usage terms.
2. Click to allow accessing device's location, either all the time or only while using the app.
3. Click "Create Account"
4. Check all the boxes and click "Next"
5. Fill all the required fields then click "Next"
6. Fill in your personal information then click" Next"
7. Fill your email and password then click "Join Now"
8. After successfully creating an account, you can start linking your device.
How to Link Polar with AIA Vitality App
Now that you have completed the above mentioned steps, log in to AIA Vitality application and follow these steps below to link Polar with AIA Vitality application.
1. Log into AIA Vitality app. Select menu and scroll down to select "My Devices"
2. Scroll down to find Polar app icon. Click "Link"
3. Sign in with Polar account.
4. Your data will be brought up. Recheck them again and click "Update"
5. Click "Accept" to give permission for all data syncing.
6. Upon successful linking, the device status will change to "Last Synced" with date and time.
Tips Turn on the mobile Bluetooth and sync your exercise activities with Polar Flow application regularly. Understanding the features of your device and how to use them also help increase the opportunities to earn exercise points.
Collect exercise points using Polar
|Steps taken/day||7,500 – 12,499 steps||50|
|12,500 steps or above||100|
|Speed||At a minimum average speed of 4km/hr for at least 30 minutes||50|
|At a minimum average speed of 7.2km/hr for at least 30 minutes||100|
|Heart Rate||At an average heart rate of more than 60% of your age-related maximum heart rate for at least 30 minutes||50|
|At an average heart rate of more than 70% of your age-related maximum heart rate for at least 30 minutes||100|
Other than collecting points with a tracking device, you can collect up to 15,000 exercise point each membership year from participating fitness and organized fitness events. Click here to learn more