With Strava running, cycling and swimming tracking application, you can earn up to 100 exercise points per day and up to 15,000 exercise points each membership year from various exercise activities including your daily steps, heart rate, speed, and calorie data.
How to create a Strava account
1. Create new account with your Facebook account, Google account or an email.
2. Click "Agree and Sign Up" to accept all the terms and conditions.
3. When created an account successfully, you can start tracking your workout by clicking the + icon.
4. There are various types of activities that can be tracked by Strava.
5. Apart from tracking by your smartphone gps, you can also link Strava app with a device to track more exercise details.
How to Link Strava with AIA Vitality App
Now that you have completed the above mentioned steps, log in to AIA Vitality application and follow these steps below to link Strava with AIA Vitality application.
1. Log into AIA Vitality app. Select menu and scroll down to select "My devices"
2. Scroll down to find Strava app icon. Click "Link"
3. Log in with your Strava user email and password or Facebook or Google account. Click "Log In"
4. Click "Authorize" to give permission for exercise data syncing.
5. Upon successful linking, the device status will change to "Last Synced" on the My Device page and dated on your last exercise tracked.
Tips Don't forget to track you running, cycling, or swimming activities with Strava application regularly. Understanding the features of the app and how to use it also help increase the opportunities to earn exercise points.
Collect exercise points using Strava
|Steps taken/day||7,500 – 12,499 steps||50|
|12,500 steps or above||100|
|Speed||At a minimum average speed of 4km/hr for at least 30 minutes||50|
|At a minimum average speed of 7.2km/hr for at least 30 minutes||100|
|Heart Rate||At an average heart rate of more than 60% of your age-related maximum heart rate for at least 30 minutes||50|
|At an average heart rate of more than 70% of your age-related maximum heart rate for at least 30 minutes||100|
Other than collecting points with an excercise tracking application, you can collect up to 15,000 exercise point each membership year from participating fitness and organized fitness events. Click here to learn more