Easily check your Vitality points and status via the AIA Vitality Thailand app
You can earn Vitality points from completing online assessments, staying active and getting your health check. The more points you earn, the higher your status, and the more rewards and benefits you can enjoy.
Vitality Points and Status
How to check your Vitality points
1. On the dashboard, your current Vitality points appear under the bar on the top of the screen. Tap on the number or “Points History” icon to see more details.
2. You can also access the “Points History” by tapping the number on the Profile menu.
3. Your points earned activities are listed under “All” tab.
- Activities in the points history are categorized into 3 groups: Assessments, Challenges, and Activity Tracking (Exercise). Tap the filter to see details under each group.
- The maximum points for assessments may vary for each member depending on age and gender.
- If your Points History shows "Rejected", you will not earn points from that activity due to any of the following reasons:
- Maximum number of events reached (e.g. you’ve already earned points for health check)
- You have been awarded the maximum points for this activity (e.g. you've reached the maximum 15,000 exercise points this membership year, 400 healthy food points this month, or 500 self-challenges points this membership year)
- Points were awarded for another exercise activity with the highest points for the day (e.g. if you've earned 100 points from heart rate, you will not earn points for steps/ speed/ partner gym visit)
- Too soon since last event (e.g. you retake an online assessment less than 6 months from the date of your first completion)
How to check your Vitality status
On the Profile menu, your Vitality status is at the top under your name and membership number. Your rewards and benefits such as premium discount in the renewal year are based on the status shown on this page.
The status on the dashboard is your progress in the current membership year. It may differ from your Vitality status if you’ve earned a higher status in the previous membership year.
How to check your membership year end date