Sleep to earn points
Getting good, quality sleep is good for your health. As a bonus, you can track your sleep to earn points too!
3 steps to earn up to 1,830 points per membership year from your sleep
Buy a compatible sleep tracking device
Choose a Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch or Samsung Gear models that support sleep tracking.
Link and sync sleep data with AIA Vitality app
Link your device with its supporting app and share sleep data to AIA Vitality app.
Sleep 7 hours or more a day
Wear your device to sleep. Your daily sleep hour counts from noon to 11.59 am the next day.
Fitness devices that earn you sleep points
- Apple Watch download Pillow, Sleep++ or Sleep Watch from App Store, and share your sleep data to Health app
- Samsung Galaxy
Note: Points are awarded based on the data tracked by your device. Not all models track sleep.
How to link devices to earn sleep points
1. On Dashboard, tap “Fitness app” icon.
2. Choose the fitness app and “Link” to start linking.
3. Follow the steps shown for the selected app.
4. Allow the fitness apps to share health data with AIA Vitality app.
5. Successfully linked your devices with AIA Vitality app.
6. Earn points for sleeping 7 hours or more a day.