Choose the package that suits your fitness routine. All members save 50% on AIA Weekend Privilege Access. AIA Vitality Plus members save up to 40% on AIA Full Access Privilege.
Bronze Status 0%
Silver Status 10%
Gold Status 20%
Platinum Status 30%
Fitness First Membership Types
- AIA Full Access Privilege Access Time: club operating hours
- AIA Weekend Privilege Access Time: Friday 8:00 - 21.00 hrs. and Saturday-Sunday during the club operating hours
How to enjoy the rewards
Upgrade to AIA Vitality Plus
Become an AIA Vitality Plus member to save up to up to 50% on the gym membership fee.
Join a gym
Apply for the membership that suits your lifestyle. Present your AIA Vitality Plus or AIA Vitality membership card to enjoy the benefits at any Fitness First Club.
Earn points from exercise
Scan your gym membership card and earn up to 100 points per day when you workout at the gym. You will earn points on the next business day after the visit.
Book a fitness test appointment
Make a booking in advance. Fitness First will contact you within 48 hours after receiving your request. You will need to receive confirmation before going for a fitness test.
Prepare for the assessment
- Avoid eating at least 90 minutes before the appointment.
- Don’t smoke for at least 30 minutes prior to blood pressure being measured.
- Avoid caffeine for up to 3 hours before the assessment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 24 hours before participation in exercise.
- Don’t exercise or perform strenuous physical activity on the day of the test.
- Wear clothes and shoes suitable for exercise.
Submit your test result to earn points
Submit your test result at Fitness Test via AIA Vitality application.
What you need to know
Discounts and cashback
- You must be an AIA Vitality or AIA Vitality Plus member when applying for Fitness First membership with the benefit under the AIA Vitality programme. The fitness contract must be under your name and cannot be used by another person.
- You can receive the partner gym benefits at a maximum of 1 contract from 1 fitness partner. If you breach the terms, AIA reserves the right to only give the benefit for the prior fitness contract until the end of the contract period.
- The discount and status-based cashback are only applicable to a new Fitness First contract with the benefits under the AIA Vitality programme. Gym membership fee must be paid according to the fitness contract with a credit card only.
- After the 12-month contract ends, you can choose to renew with a 12-month or 1-month contract.
- You must be an AIA Vitality or AIA Vitality Plus member at the time of gym fee collection and cashback payment to receive the benefits.
- The discount and cashback will be calculated based on your membership fee before VAT.
- AIA Vitality status-based cashback will be calculated based on your AIA Vitality Status as of the 25th of the eligible month. And you will receive cashback via bank account on the 15th of the following month (or the next business day.)
- If you apply for Fitness First with benefits under the AIA Vitality Programme afther the 20th of the month, you will not be eligible for status-based cashback for that month.
- If your AIA Vitality Plus membership type is changed to AIA Vitality membership type, you will receive the benefit of the AIA Vitality membership type. Your cashback benefit will cease immediately.
- If your AIA Vitality or AIA Vitality Plus membership is terminated, your Vitality discount and cashback will also be terminated. Your Fitness First membership will remain active and you can still earn Vitality points for your gym workout.
- No discount on personal training fees.
Existing Fitness First members:
- If you already have an existing Fitness First contract, you will need to end of commitment period before using the benefits under the AIA Vitality programme.
- You may, however, earn Vitality points under your existing contract by providing your AIA Vitality membership details to Fitness First. You will start earning Vitality points the next day after linking your accounts.
Earning Vitality points:
- AIA Vitality awards 100 points daily for exercising at Fitness First, regardless of the number of times you visit within a day.
- Earn up to 15,000 exercise points each membership year. You'll be awarded the highest points from a single activity for the day from activities including: (1) Workout tracking with fitness device (up to 100 points/day) (2) Exercise at a partner gym (up to 100 points/day) (3) Fitness events e.g. marathon (up to 1,500 points/day)
- You will receive Vitality points the day after the gym workout.
- If Fitness First is unable to collect the monthly membership fee e.g. unsuccessful credit card autopay transaction, if for any reason you are permitted to use Fitness First club facilities, you will not earn points for the visits.