Choose the membership type that suits your lifestyle. AIA Vitality Plus members enjoy discounts and cashback up to 50% off and AIA Vitality members enjoy 40% off.
Virgin Active Membership Plans
- The Goal Getter (Flexi membership): unlimited all access at any club
- The Once A-Weeker (Lite membership): limit one access per week at any club
How to enjoy the rewards
Upgrade to AIA Vitality Plus
Become an AIA Vitality Plus member to save up to 50% on the gym membership fee.
Join a gym
Apply for the that suits your lifestyle. Present your AIA Vitality Plus or AIA Vitality membership card to enjoy the benefits at any Virgin Active Club.
Earn points from exercise
Scan your gym membership card and earn up to 100 points per day when you work out at the gym. You will earn points the day after the visit.
Book a fitness test appointment
Make a booking in advance. Virgin Active will contact you within 48 hours after receiving your request. You will need to receive confirmation before going for a fitness test.
Prepare for the assessment
- Avoid eating at least 90 minutes before the appointment.
- Don’t smoke for at least 30 minutes prior to blood pressure being measured.
- Avoid caffeine for up to 3 hours before the assessment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 24 hours before participation in exercise.
- Don’t exercise or perform strenuous physical activity on the day of the test.
- Wear clothes and shoes suitable for exercise
Submit your test result to earn points
Submit your test result at Virgin Active. Points will automatically be reflected within 3-5 days after submission date
What You Need to Know
Discounts and cashback
- You must be an AIA Vitality or AIA Vitality Plus member when applying for Virgin Active membership with the benefit under the AIA Vitality programme. The fitness contract must be under your name and cannot be used by another person.
- You can receive the partner gym benefits at a maximum of 1 contract from 1 fitness partner. If you breach the terms, AIA reserves the right to only give the benefit for the prior fitness contract until the end of the contract period.
- The discount and status-based cashback are only applicable to a new Virgin Active contract with the benefits under the AIA Vitality programme. Gym membership fee must be paid according to the fitness contract with a credit card only.
- You must be an AIA Vitality or AIA Vitality Plus member at the time of gym fee collection and cashback payment to receive the benefits.
- The discount and cashback will be calculated based on your membership fee before VAT.
- AIA Vitality Plus members who join Virgin Active membership with benefits under the AIA Vitality Programme will receive cashback via bank account on the 15th of the following month (or the next business day). AIA Vitality status-based cashback will be calculated based on your AIA Vitality Status as of the 25th of every eligible month.
- If your AIA Vitality Plus membership type is changed to AIA Vitality membership type, you will receive the benefit of the AIA Vitality membership type. Your cashback benefit will cease immediately.
- If your AIA Vitality or AIA Vitality Plus membership is terminated, your Vitality discount and cashback will also be terminated. Your Virgin Active membership will remain active and you can still earn Vitality points for your gym workout.
- No discount on personal training fees.
Existing Virgin Active members:
- If you already have an existing Virgin Active contract, you will need to end of commitment period before using the benefits under the AIA Vitality programme.
- You may, however, earn Vitality points under your existing contract by providing your AIA Vitality membership details to Virgin Active. You will start earning Vitality points the next day after linking your accounts.
Earning Vitality points:
- AIA Vitality awards 100 points daily for exercising at Virgin Active, regardless of the number of times you visit within a day.
- Earn up to 15,000 exercise points each membership year. You'll be awarded the highest points from a single activity for the day from activities including: (1) Workout tracking with fitness device (up to 100 points/day) (2) Exercise at a partner gym (up to 100 points/day) (3) Fitness events e.g. marathon (up to 1,500 points/day)
- You will receive Vitality points the day after the gym workout.
- If Virgin Active is unable to collect the membership fee e.g. unsuccessful credit card autopay transaction, if for any reason you are permitted to use Virgin Active club facilities, you will not earn points for the visits.